Selasa, 16 April 2013

The Best Moment

I'll never let you down again I swear I love love love with you because you're the one of the most beautiful and the most I think it is perfect if you're with me, I'm sorry that time, but now I'm happy this desire can be achieved again happy really great to be with you again, I would highly advised you the same attitude and the attitude of the rich how basic you and please understand me too, I want you too are like the rich do not need ga when I know on the other hand you need me so I wait at you, so please continue to do okayI will not die before I make you happy with me, I seriously swear at you I promise that I'm going to prove it, you just make me rich that now, at the start of I love your smile, I so love everything that is in you, I want to have me, I've very very serious with you, please do not make disappointed,,,,
TODAY I'M STARTING PRINCIPLE IS FOR YOU happy as much as I

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar